The Life-flo Group
We invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. We incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
We pioneered one of the first "natural" progesterone creams (Progesta-Care) as an alternative to synthetic creams. We lead the industry in the production of cosmeceuticals. We market our products primarily through health food channels in the U.S. and throughout the international export market. We invite you to experience the difference!
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (we do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
Collective Wellbeing was founded in 2004 by Jack and Ellen Davies. After many years working in the beauty industry, the couple set out—idealistically--to create the perfect company. For them that meant making great products that consumers love to use, using natural materials in innovative ways, and setting a new level of social responsibility for an enterprise. After more than three years of development with some of the best dermatologists, microbiologists, green chemists and naturopaths, Collective Wellbeing was born.
While Collective Wellbeing is constantly evolving, we are proud of achieving these milestones:
- Product Innovation: Collective Wellbeing continues to pioneer the use of innovative and effective natural materials like activated charcoal and super-antioxidants, such as astaxanthin, a biocompound from sea algae. We introduced the first all natural, paraben-free, propylene glycol-free, water-based personal lubricant. Collective Wellbeing is first company to have made its entire product range paraben-free. And we were the first to develop an effective acne treatment that has no benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide or artificial fragrance.
- Product Efficacy: Our products are safe, effective and a pleasure to use. They work as promised. In blind comparisons to competitor’s products, people overwhelmingly choose Collective Wellbeing products.
Collective Wellbeing’s commitments to make products that are better for you and our world and to give back to the community will never vary, but we hope to always surprise you with new and innovative ways of meeting these commitments.